Labels

Monday, October 31, 2011

Flowers




For a long time in addition to taking pictures I have used my artistic abilities to design floral arrangements. I have enjoyed making flower arrangements for parties, holidays and weddings. The picture above I took of an arrangement I made for my cousin's wedding. 


I also made my cousin's wedding bouquet, corsages and boutonnieres. 


These flowers above were made for another friend of mine's wedding. There were a grand total of 60 arrangements made for her reception in addition to the 10 boutonnieres and 2 corsages. 


These small pots with flowers holding the characters from Alice and Wonderland were made for a Mad Hatters Tea Party birthday that my mom put on for one of her friends. 

There are a number of places we buy our flowers from among these are Costco, Merrifield Garden Center, and Safeway. 

No comments:

Post a Comment